Tour Auchtermuchty Churchyard, Kingdom of Fife, Scotland. Auchtermuchty Church was first consecrated on 31 March 1245.
In 1350, Duncan, the last MacDuff and Earl of Fife, gifted it to the Abbey of Lindores, Newburgh, out of gratitude for his escape
at the battle of Durham and from subsequent captivity. The present Auchtermuchty Parish Church was built in 1780.
Small Group Tours Of Scotland.
Return To Tour Graveyards Of Scotland
Tour Scotland Homepage