Tour Glamis Parish Churchyard, Angus, Scotland. All that remains standing of the original medieval parish
church of Glamis is the 15th century S transept, the remainder having been taken down in 1792 when
the present church was built. The burial ground may formerly have been much larger, and relics of burials have
been found to the West of the church and beneath the road that runs between the church and the Manse.
Small Group Tours Of Scotland.